Winter SB-230 Project!

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 11 17:11:31 EDT 2007

There are plenty of U.S. made 8560A tubes around that
are probably better than the Russian made tube.
Motorola used the 8560A in many of their higher
powered FM amplifiers for both lowband (30 MHz to 50
MHz) and in their highband (150.8 MHz to 174 MHz)
amplifiers.

Now a good number of Motorola tubes have a "house
number" instead of 8560A on them, but there is no
difference between those and the "regular" 8560A
tubes.

I still have a number of those tubes in stock.

Glen, K9STH

--- Tom Wright <rescue_svc at MSN.COM> wrote:

I know some have used Svetlana 8560AS tube but I don't
have any documentation on how this was done. Socket
would need changed. I see three different sockets
available for that tube and have no idea which one
would be best to use at all.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://tv.yahoo.com/