FS: Heathkit RC Gear plus SSB filter(s) plus CW Filter(s) plus Heathkit Phototimer

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu Sep 20 10:44:31 EDT 2007

Cleaning up the basement and found some more goodies that I have decided I need to find a new home for:

1)    A few miscellaneous Heathkit R/C system parts ( from a GDA-1205 system,
I think) from the late 70s and early 80s. I would love to find someone who
collects old R/C gear - either Heathkit or other. These are NOT legal
for use today (i.e. not certified narrow band).

Includes the following:
2 of the small plastic boxes Heath used to build up a battery pack (4 pieces)
1 plugin transmitter RF module for 72.960 MHz
1 Receiver Model GDA-1205-2
 (frequency - 72.960 MHz) (8 channels??)
1 servo GDA-1205-8

All
were working when last used back in early 80's but obviously 'as is'
right now. No manuals or other paper documents. Just the parts noted
above.  $12 includes shipping in the US.

2)    Heathkit SSB Filters (PN  404-283 )  Total of 4 available
All pulls from parted out Heathkit equipment. Good condition.
Price per filter is $5 plus $7 (combined shipping if ordering more than one filter) for shipping in the US

3)    Heathkit CW filters (PN  404-538 )  Total of 2 available
Purchased some for my radios and got some as pulls from parted out equipment and kind of went overboard and have plenty for the couple of Heathkit radios I have around so these are definitely surplus to my needs.
Price per filter is $35 plus $7 (combined shipping if ordering more than one filter) for shipping in the US.

4) Heathkit Photo Timer (Model PT-15)
I've had this for a good many years. Worked the last time I used it (way back in the 70s). Used in a darkroom  to time the enlarger's ON time.
 Price: $12 including shipping (in the US).

5)  A non-Heath part - A vintage GE mobile test meter. Think this was intended for use for aligning and servicing GE mobile radio products. Basically a 0 to 3 VDC meter, 20K ohms/volt, in a metal case with a mobile bracket. Two pin jacks for the test leads and a switch to flip the polarity. Metal case is about 4-1/2" square. A nice meter and actually looks a bit better than the picture shows!
Price: $12 shipping included (to US).

Pictures of some of these have been placed in a web album - go to:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts

Please contact me off list if you are interested in any of these. I'll be glad to combine items to help shave shipping expense. Thanks for looking!

73
Bob
 Groh, WA2CKY
420 NE Sunview Circle