Frozen band switch on Mohican receiver

Mike Bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Tue Nov 4 00:53:13 EST 2008

Gang!

The switch is frozen at the bearings. the wafers seem to be just fine.

I don't know if I will be able to release the shaft from the bearing
or not.

I am going to try some BP blaster and the soldering iron and see if
that works.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced