CB radio antennae question?

gary skillicorn garyskillicorn at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 7 20:22:10 EST 2009

I'm glad I can't speak with authority about a CB radio, even if a Heathkit. However I have strong doubt that what you describe is correct. I'll bet the same RCA coaxial connector is used for both transmit and receive with the same antenna and the screw connector is for a 12V mobile power supply input.

Gary K3GS