HW-101 CW filter

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Fri May 1 11:45:21 EDT 2009

I have a 400 cps CW filter for the HW-101 that I don't need.  I don't know
if this will work in oter HeathKit equipment or not, but it probably will.

The specs are as follows:  HeathKit part number  400-284-1;  center
frequency - 3395.4 kcs;  impedance in and out  2K;  400 cps at 6db points;
2kc at 60 db points.

Postpaid to the lower 48 states for $50.00

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL