Heath items - Estate sale

vtoback vtoback at MAC.COM
Fri Mar 19 10:22:24 EDT 2010

Cleaning out house and garage. Have boxes of Heath items, manuals and
other electronics and Ham Radio equipment that I need to liquidate.
Sorry, I don't yet know what everything is, it was my husband's, but
a few of the items are

AR-1515 tuner (working except for a few LED's per my son, plus there
is a second unit for spare parts)
H89 computer with 5.25 discs
Eprom eraser Heath 4803
HP18180A protocol analyzer
Textronix 2465 oscilloscope
Heath SM-77 voltmeter?
Cubic ST-38
Kenwood TS43S
Celestron 4060 Microscope

assorted computer equipment 2-20+ years old - he collected
lots of books and documentation

Sale - Sunday 3/21, 7am-2pm, 52nd St & Greenway
email for directions or if you want to look through items at a more
convenient time

"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art"
~ Leonardo daVinci