[Heath] Heath SWR Bridge, Wattmeter, Station Console and more FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at flham.net
Wed Nov 16 08:35:19 EST 2011

Heath Items For Sale -  SWR Bridge, Wattmeter, Station
Console, Miscellaneous Parts including "Magic Eye" Tube:

Heath HM-15 SWR Bridge
It is an HF SWR Bridge, with SO-239 connectors on the back.
The front has the meter on the left, and two knobs to the
right. It is the same size as the HD-15 phone patch. This
one works fine and is in nice cosmetic shape. I can not
find a scratch on it. Paper work included for $20.

Heath HM-2140 A, dual meter Wattmeter / SWR Bridge:

The HM-2140 A uses two separate meters to measure power
and SWR (forward and reflected power). It will measure
either average power, or peak power (PEP) with a 9 volt
battery. Power ranges are 200 and 2000 watts. Frequency
range is from 160 thru 10 meters. It has a remote sensor,
which permits the meter to be separated from the coax
connection by up to 3 feet. This is the "A" model of this
meter, which is the Heath Brown color (not the green),
and has more features.

More details can be found at
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/heath_wattmeter_hm_2140a_hm2140.html

This particular unit works fine, and looks very close to new.
With paper work for $100.

Heath SB-634 Station Console:

The Heathkit SB-634 station console is a multifunction unit.
It contains a 24 hour digital clock (6 large digits, including
seconds), 10 minute interval timer (3 digits -- minutes and
seconds), phone patch and an SWR/Power meter. The large
wattmeter reads either 200 watts or 2000 watts full scale,
in addition to SWR. It matches the Heath SB series of equipment
(Heath green), and is powered by 115 V AC.

This unit works on all of its functions. It looks extremely
nice. I can not find a scratch on it, but there is very slight
(and I emphasize very slight) wear on the 2000 watt push
button.

With paper work for $150.

Heath HD-15 phone patch / digital interface:

This unit can be used to interface a sound card in a
PC to your transceiver. It was originally designed to
be used as a phone patch, but many have converted them
to a digital interface.

This is the unit with the VU meter on the left and 3 knobs
that match the SB series to the middle and right. Low or
high Z output to the transmitter. The meter makes it great
for setting levels.

This one is all original. It is in great condition.
Paper work included for $22.

I also have parts from a Heath HD-15 phone patch available.
This includes an audio transformer used for digital
interfacing, VU meter, and other parts. Outer cover and
knobs are gone. What do you need?

Miscellaneous Heath Parts:

I have many Heath SB-630 Station Console parts available.
Most of the internal parts are available, but no clock.
Front panel and outer case are gone, but reflectometer
assembly, switches, etc. are still available.
Please let me know what you need.

I also have parts from a Heath HD-15 phone patch available.
This includes an audio transformer used for digital
interfacing, VU meter, and other parts. Outer cover and
knobs are gone. What do you need?

RCA VT-138 / 1629 Magic Eye Tube:

This magic eye tube is a RCA VT-138 that is also known as
a JAN-CRC-1629, or simply a 1629.

The RCA 1629 / VT-138 is a military spec magic eye tube
for use as a tuning level indicator. It has a green phosphor
element.

This tube is often used as an indicator in capacitor checking
instrumentation. I know it is used in some of the Heathkit
units, and probably others.

This one works fine and is $17.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson