[Heath] SB301/401 twins for sale

k1el at aol.com k1el at aol.com
Sun Apr 28 20:19:15 EDT 2013

Due to downsizing I have to sell one my favorite radios. A very nice SB301/401 set including SB600 speaker.
They are in very good condition. I haven't run them in quite a few years but I powered up the Rx and it works well,
it could hear all the weak signals my IC765 could hear. Very little AC hum, no VFO warble.

I did not run the Tx but it was working fine when I stored them away several years ago. Two additional notes,
the Rx has all three crystal filters, CW, SSB, and AM. Secondly, the Tx does not have the stock tuning knob,
the one on it is very vice but not original. Everything else is stock.

I would first like to try to sell this locally since I would not want to package it up for shipping first, I live in southern NH.

I put some pictures up on my website:
http://www.k1el.com/SB301_401.html

Some of the pictures are a bit fuzzy I'll reshoot those tomorrow.

73
Steve
K1EL