[Heath] Solid-state replacements for 6AL5 and 12AU7

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Dec 21 15:20:11 EST 2013

According to Ed Allison AB3PO, he can easily make the subject
replacements, but needs to know the exact circuit in which they will be used.

I pretty much filled him in, and will be sending him a schematic of a typical
VTVM soon.

I'll keep the list informed.

I will also repeat:

The 1T4 and 1L6 SS replacements I bought from him made my R-1004
receiver operate better than new. I am very pleased.

>From what I can see so far, for our uses, he appears to be the "go to" guy for
this sort of thing.

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne