[Heath] Heath SB 300 series receivers

Chris Kepus ckepus at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 17:41:09 EST 2014

John, I conducted a poll asking both Heath lists a question: Which do you
prefer, the SB-301 or the SB-303, and why.  I received 20 responses; they
are summarized on the attached spreadsheet which only you will likely
receive. If anyone on the list would like to see the tabulated results and
key comments, please ask.

Here are the numerical results:

Number
Of

8 - Strongly prefer/recommend the SB-301 over the SB-303

2 - Slightly prefer the SB-301 over the SB-303

4 - Equally happy with either

1 - Slightly prefer the SB-303 over the SB-301

3 - Strongly prefer the SB-303 over the SB-301.

2 - Made a comment but didn't make a choice of the available responses.

Enjoy,
73 and Merry Christmas to you and all the list members.
Chris
W7JPG