[Heath] Heath SB 300 series receivers

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 14:49:42 EST 2014

Sorry to take so long to answer!  Was in the hospital for a few days!
The 3-interconnect cables for HFO, BFO, and LMO, in the SB-40X and SB-30X equipment are made from RG62/U cable, 24-inches long.  RG62/U is 93-ohm cable and has very low capacitance when compared with RG58/U or RG59/U cable.
I can make interconnect cables although need to replenish my RG62/U cable stock.
Details at:
http://nebula.wsimg.com/ad2c0bf4bd9785bfb1dd5ba5e06e5668?AccessKeyId=5DDC3F25F0398F58962E&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Glen, K9STH