[Heath] AR-3 - vernier

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 15:47:48 EDT 2016

I must be lucky in that both my AR-2 and AR-3 the variable capacitors are working correctly.  However, above the broadcast band, even with the reduction, it is not easy tuning in any particular station.  That is where the bandspread dial comes into play.  Using the bandspread, it is easy to tune in any particular station even on the highest frequency band.
 Glen, K9STH