[Heath] AR-3 stories.

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:32:12 EST 2016

Hi,

I have used low end superhets and well built regens. A good regen can
hold it's own if you know to use it. Of course, there are also poorly
built, little toy radio regens too. I built a few of that kind myself
when I was a kid. You have to build any radio like you really mean it if
you want good results.

73,

Bill  KU8H