[Heath] Replacing dial lights with LEDS in SB-102

Paul Dean heathmod at centurylink.net
Tue Jan 3 14:12:26 EST 2017

Take a look at the replacements that KE9PQ manufactures for Drake gear.  They are blue, so they would not be appropriate for Heath gear unless you wanted to add the "Drake look", but look at the diffusing filter that he has designed.  I don't know if he would consider manufacturing a line of them with white LEDs, but might be worth an inquiry.  At the very least, the filter he uses looks interesting.  Of course, you will also need to keep the current balancing in mind as G3OOU notes.

http://nationwide-radio--amp-amp-amp--eq-sales-llc.mybigcommerce.com/rl-drake-blue-led-single-4-line-pto-lamp/