[Heath] HW-101 VFO questions.

ChrisIwata chrisiwata at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 21:46:37 EDT 2018

There's always double-stick foam tape:  This will last for maybe 15 more
years if both surfaces are flat.  The foam seems to degrade faster than
the adhesive.  Burnish the Aluminum first.  If one surface is not flat,
there are sticky fasteners with an adhesive flat base and a cable tie

If you want something permanent, secure it down with nylon hardware

All of this may be overkill.  I doubt anybody will use the HW101 mobile
these days,  and the rig isn't likely to see much shock in a ham shack.

Maybe Heath wanted to immobilize the capacitor because it created
microphonics, hi hi

Chris