[iptv-users] Open source IPTV bits

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Jun 12 10:40:24 EDT 2009

I've found that defining the terms "Internet TV" and "IP TV" is very
helpful.  The first is any over-the-top content or web-based streaming.  The
second is that separated video stream provided by the service provider.

Here's a better description:
http://www.masternewmedia.org/2005/06/04/iptv_vs_internet_television_key.htm

Frank