[iptv-users] Open Source Broadcast Encoder

Don Hickey dhickey at oneidatel.net
Wed Feb 16 08:09:49 EST 2011

Simon,

You might want to talk to Amino. We have been told the Amino 530's are being
discontinued and yesterday my boss was told the 130 would by phased out by
the end of the year.

He heard the 130 news at the NTCA conference from AMT yesterday. I talked
with my rep from AMT and was told he had not heard anything about the 130
but was aware of the 530..

I have a meeting with our Amino rep Monday and that is one of the things I
want to get cleared up. We just started putting out some 130's but have been
testing the 140 and 540's also.

Good Luck,

Don Hickey