[Irtf-rr] RE: AW: Differentiated Routing, not only plain rambo-SPF

Naidu, Venkata Venkata.Naidu@Marconi.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:01:38 -0400

Heinrich,

-> I think the more we debate, the more usefull things we will
-> discover:-)

  Yes! you are right :) But we can't keep on discussing or
  learning things... :-)

  Average age of a person who can make significant
  novel contribution to any field will increase in
  future years. Next generations will definitely
  suffer & struggle for existence in the changing
  facets of science & technology (unless intellectual
  power of humans increase by birth).

  To make it crystal clear, now (in 2002) it is
  enough to invent something new/beneficial technology,
  if we follow past work done by few Yakov Rekhters.
  But in future, an average inventor must know
  thousands of such Yakov Rekhters works. Is that
  possible in a life span ? :)

  It is highly unlikely that a person can invent
  something new with out complete understanding of
  relevant past work done on any subject.

  I am really worried...

--
Venkata.