[Irtf-rr] Updated Agenda for San Diego

avri at psg.com avri at psg.com
Tue Aug 3 20:30:13 EDT 2004

WEDNESDAY, August 4, 2004 0900-1130

- Review agenda (5)
- Discussion on micro-mobilty research needs/goals -  John Loughney (20)
- Updates to draft-irtf-routing-reqs-03.txt  - Avri Doria(20)
- Updates to draft-irtf-routing-history-01.txt  -  Elwyn Davies (20)
- Report from RRG Scalability project -  Dmitri Krioukov (20)
- Report from RRG BGP Stability project (new) -  Susan Hares (20)
      Draft at: http://psg.com/~avri/irtf/BGP-stability-charter.html
- Discussion on RO in NEMO -  Thiery Ernst (20)
- Open discussion on research items we are not covering but should be.

The times may be adjusted as needed.  If I have left anyone off the
agenda who needs to speak on a research topic, please let me know
before the meeting.

Thanks
a.