[Irtf-rr] Presentations from San Diego

avri at psg.com avri at psg.com
Wed Aug 4 17:15:46 EDT 2004

- Agenda and Updates to draft-irtf-routing-reqs-03.txt  - Avri Doria
    psg.com/~avri/irtf/ietf60/rrg-agenda-reqs.pdf

- Updates to draft-irtf-routing-history-01.txt  -  Elwyn Davies
    psg.com/~avri/irtf/ietf60/rrg-history.ppt

- Report from RRG Scalability project -  Dmitri Krioukov
    psg.com/~avri/irtf/ietf60/rrg-rrfs.pdf

- Report from RRG BGP Stability project (new) -  Susan Hares
      Draft at: http://psg.com/~avri/irtf/BGP-stability-charter.html
   psg.com/~avri/irtf/ietf60/rrg-bgp.ppt

- Discussion on micro-mobilty research needs/goals -  John Loughney
   psg.com/~avri/irtf/ietf60/rrg-mm.ppt

- Discussion on RO in NEMO -  Thiery Ernst
   psg.com/~avri/irtf/ietf60/rrg-nemo.pdf

I thank the presenters both for their presentations and for sending me
the slides so quickly.

Please feel free to discuss any of the content on this list.

Also, the meeting ran long and we did not have time to discuss the
final  agenda item:
- what else should we be working.
Please feel free at any time to float ideas on this list.

Draft minutes from the from the meeting will be sent to this list
presently.

thanks

a.