[j-nsp] SONET APS warning?

Yu-lin Chang ylchang at ascc.net
Mon Sep 29 22:03:27 EDT 2003

Hi Steve,

There is no paticular reason to use a /32 address on the interface.
Just because we use /32 before on a Cisco box. I try to use a /30
block on the interface, the same warning appears again.

The addresses are different on unit 0 and unit 1. I use the Frame-Relay
encapasulation on the SONET link, because DLCI can help me to have
two "virtual circuits" on one link.

The SONET interface is not channelized. The parts number of the
PIC is "750-003034" on R1 and "750-002781" on R2. They are both
4-port STM-1 SMIR PIC. JUNOS on R1 is 6.0R1.3, and on R2 is 5.4R2.4

Thank you again.

Regards,
Yu-lin