[j-nsp] Juniper equivalent of Cisco redistribute in a VRF

Aleksander Zawisza aleks at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Jul 20 17:23:19 EDT 2004

Hi,
What would be the Juniper equivalent of the following line in the Cisco
config below:
 redistribute connected route-map SET-COMMUNITY-CONNECTED
Is this a vrf export policy? If so, since I already have an export map for
the VRF (EXPORT-MY-VRF), what order do these get applied in? If not, what
does this policy apply to? When I trace the updates I'm getting from this
Cisco on a Juniper inet-vpn RR, I don't see the community 12345:1.

!
ip vrf MY-VRF
 export map EXPORT-MY-VRF
 route-target import 100:100
!

router bgp 10000
 !
 # stuff
 !
 address-family ipv4 vrf MY-VRF
 redistribute connected route-map SET-COMMUNITY-CONNECTED
 neighbor 66.1.1.2 remote-as 65500
 neighbor 66.1.1.2 activate
 neighbor 66.1.1.2 prefix-list MY-LIST in
 no auto-summary
 no synchronization
 exit-address-family
 !
!
route-map EXPORT-MY-VRF permit 10
 match community 120
 set extcommunity rt  100:200
!
route-map SET-COMMUNITY-CONNECTED permit 10
 set community 12345:1
!

Thanks,
Aleks