[j-nsp] PIC Compatibility Matrix

Jonas Frey (Probe Networks) jf at probe-networks.de
Thu Mar 25 17:49:21 EST 2004

Hello Kashif,

PE Modules are for M5 and M10 (and the new i-Models), P Modules are for
M20 and M40, PB Modules for M40e, M160 and M320. However you can mix P
and PE Modules, meaning you can put a P Module into a M5 for example.
This is not officially supported, but it works. (However its hard to get
the P Modules out of a M5...).
A PE Module will definitivly not work in a M160, thats mainly because it
has a completly other design and form factor.

I am not sure if these rules apply if you are using FPC2/3 or E-FPC or
even FPC-E, but i think they still will.

Regards,
Jonas