[j-nsp] PIC Compatibility Matrix

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Thu Mar 25 19:03:52 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 11:49:21PM +0100, Jonas Frey (Probe Networks) wrote:

> A PE Module will definitivly not work in a M160, thats mainly because it
> has a completly other design and form factor.

As stated in other e-mail, this will work perfectly fine provided you
screw on the little black plastic rails that expand the P/PE card width to
M160 size. You can also screw on an M160 faceplate, or if you're really
ghetto fabulous you can run it without (or with a home-made plate).

> I am not sure if these rules apply if you are using FPC2/3 or E-FPC or
> even FPC-E, but i think they still will.

The T-series FPC1/FPC2 direction seems to be to support the actual M160
PICs instead of issueing a new series, so there is probably no reason you
couldn't put a PE in a T320-FPC1...