[j-nsp] Generated prefix lists - simple solution to a range of problems?

Gary Tate gtate at juniper.net
Mon Sep 27 19:05:02 EDT 2004

I don't think people are being ignored and I realise many people on
this list do not have a juniper rep but many do - hence why I mentioned
the process.  Everything you say I may agree with BUT the process in
place for new feature is through an enhancement request.    If a
feature is worth implementing it invariable gets into JunOS once an ER
is raised - this is not based on money alone.

Like I said I thought it was worth mentioning that a process is in
place.  As an engineer I cannot comment any further than that - just
trying to be helpful.

I believe it is possible to set up a doom server on Junipers by the way
- I seem to remember seeing it in a lab environment before joining
Juniper :)

Gary