[j-nsp] M-20 to 3750 LACP config

Patrick Coppinger pcoppinger at corp.earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 16:22:04 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone who responded. I had to do a couple of things, seperate
people had suggested to get it working on my hardware. One was to make the
Juniper side passive and the Cisco side active. No other combination seemed
to work. Also, I had to add a unit 0 to the Juniper in order for it's ae0
interface to come up/up. Below is a working configuration example. Thanks!

interface Port-channel1
  no ip address
!
interface GigabitEthernet1/0/27