[j-nsp] Routing-instances with different AS'es

Erik Haagsman erik at we-dare.net
Wed Dec 21 12:48:39 EST 2005

Hi Jonas,

Is this only for cosmetic reasons, for instance to publicly advertise
adresses from an existing AS without having an actual eBGP session, or
is the actual importing and exporting of routes between de AS's within
the same router mandatory...? If it's only cosmetic you can simply alter
the AS-path using prepending.

--
---
Erik Haagsman