[j-nsp] cspf to secondary loopback

Stefan Mink mink at schlund.net
Wed Jul 27 04:11:49 EDT 2005

Rafal Szarecki (WA/EPO) wrote:
> 1. use no-cspf keworks under LSP definition, and creat ERO manualy

thats how Armin solved it, but you obviously loose options

> or,
>
> 2. establish two LSP toward the same primary IP address, and use policy under [routing-option forwarding-table] to select which LSP should be use for particular packets/traffic.

that's an interesting one; I think whats not working here
anymore is that you can do TE on the BGP-nexthop basis,
i.e. send all traffic for BGP routes which have nexthop xyz
into LSP A and for nexthop abc into LSP B (which would
work with the first solution).

   tschuess
             Stefan
--
Stefan Mink, Schlund+Partner AG (AS 8560)
Primary key fingerprint: 389E 5DC9 751F A6EB B974  DC3F 7A1B CF62 F0D4 D2BA