[j-nsp] RE: Problems copying re1 to re0

Hemant Narkhede hemantn at houstontechnologies.com
Wed Jun 29 02:54:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am facing problem with file copying from RE1 to RE0. My config as follows:

chassis {
    redundancy {
        routing-engine 0 backup;
        routing-engine 1 master;
        failover on-loss-of-keepalives;
        graceful-switchover {
            disable;
        }

Also when I give command"Show chassis routing-engine",it shows me following
outut for RE:

Routing Engine status:
  Slot 0:
    Current state                  Present
  Slot 1:
    Current state                  Master

When I copying file from RE1(master) to RE0 , Then I am getting following
errors:

ipbb at MD_M40e# run file copy /config/juniper.conf.gz
re0:/var/tmp/copied-juniper.conf.gz
re0: No route to host
re0: No route to host
error: put-file failed
error: could not send local copy of file

Whats should be the reason ????

Hemant Narkhede
M: +94.77.9101524

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or
loose"