Finding JUNOS problem reports (was RE: [j-nsp] M7i router with ATA disk going bad?)

C. Hagel nanog at lordkron.net
Wed Mar 2 11:40:37 EST 2005

Try searching with the entire string "atareadhdidentity: ioctl: Resource
temporarily unavailable".  It should pull up what you are looking for.
What you are doing is pulling up every PR with the "atareadhdidentity"
keyword in them.  They may and may not apply to what you are looking for.
If you try to narrow it down more by using a more specific problem
search (in this case the error message) you will get closer to finding
what you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:58:07 +0000
Alastair Galloway <ag at a.co.nz> wrote: