[j-nsp] mpls traffic priority when P router

Bostjan Fele bostjan.fele at smart-com.si
Thu Mar 24 04:53:32 EST 2005

Use two classifiers, exp and inet-precedence.

class-of-service {
    classifiers {
       exp For_MPLS_traffic{
            forwarding-class expedited-forwarding {
                loss-priority high code-points [ 000 001 010 011 100 101 110
111 ];
            }
        }
    }
}

class-of-service {
    classifiers {
        inet-precedence For-internet-traffic {
            forwarding-class best-effort {
                loss-priority low code-points [ 000 001 010 011 100 101 110
111 ];
            }
        }
    }
}

Apply this to units on interfaces. And do not forget to configure schedulers
for this interface and divide bandwidth accordingly.

Best regards,
Bostjan Fele