[j-nsp] juniper m5 and flapping pings

Erdem Sener erdem.sener at borusantelekom.com
Mon Mar 28 08:46:28 EST 2005

Hi Florian,

 Are you pinging 'from' the box itself or "via" the box? In case you're
experiencing
this "from" the box, you should check whether if you have logging
enabled
on a firewall filter applied to interface(s).

 You could also do a "show chassis cfeb" and check the CPU status.

 Cheers,
 Erdem

UYARI/NOTIFICATION:
Bu e-posta ve ekleri sadece gonderilen adres sahiplerine aittir. Bu mesajin yanlislikla tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde, lutfen gondericiye derhal bilgi veriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. BORUSAN TELEKOM bu mesajin icerigi ve ekleri ile ilgili olarak hukuksal hicbir sorumluluk kabul etmez.  Gonderen taraf hata veya unutmalardan sorumluluk kabul etmez.

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.BORUSAN TELEKOM doesn't accept any legal responsibility for the contents and attachments of this message.The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.