[j-nsp] boot from ethernet...

Erol Kahraman erol.kahraman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:48:48 EST 2005

i have damaged my hdd and i don't have compact flash. i have pcmcia
flash with required image. But what is the solution if i don't have
pcmcia-flash card. I think that i can install or load image from
ethernet but i can't find anything about this case.
Is there anybody that practise this case or what are the steps
installing from ethernet.

My bootdevs sequence is

machdep.bootdevs: pcmcia-flash,compact-flash,disk,lan

--
Erol KAHRAMAN
System Network Administrator