[j-nsp] Memory Allocation per FPC

The Drifter prophecy_68 at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 04:34:17 EDT 2005

Hannes,
I have been waiting patiently, Many thanks for this description. It is very
useful, correct me if i am wrong below:

1. the hardware configuration on the box is Independent of the performance
of the router & I can stick in PICs anywhere

2. Also even if I am using only 2 FPCs, I can get more performance if I plug
in All the FPCs

3. Can you please goint me to FPC types/memory-size  link, for M-series
routers??

3. I wouldn't mind getting more information on dynamic/static allocation, at
all  ;)

Regards,
Jimmy