[j-nsp] P2MP TE multicast

Charlie valderrama valderramac at terra.com
Tue Nov 22 19:48:53 EST 2005

Leonard,

in your example below, isn't that a unicast static route?  Also, how do you perform multicast routing on the LSP egress node?  Assume that PIM is enabled on some nodes before and after the P2MP LSP.  I hope these questions make sense.  My multicast knowledge is limited.  Let me know if you have a more complete configuration.
Thanks.

CV