[j-nsp] Failure detection on Ge interfaces

Josef Buchsteiner josefb at juniper.net
Tue Oct 4 08:37:57 EDT 2005

    Filippo,

             [ last question I promise]

             Can   you   illustrate   to  me  how  you  performed  the
             check/measurement that the link down is not interrupt
             driven?

             The reason I'm interested in this one is that we recently
             fixed a problem on the 1 or 2port GE SFP PIC or the IQ GE
             PIC where the link down event was done in polling cycles
             which has been fixed in PR62682 and is available in
             versions 7.3R3 7.2R3 7.3R2 7.1R4 and higher.

            thanks
            josef