[j-nsp] l3vpn

Alexander Arsenyev (GU/ETL) alexander.arsenyev at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 19 15:17:28 EDT 2005

This probably will work but let me recall what the original question was -
"Can we configure multiple vrfs for a single interface?"
The config below implies that interface on [pe] facing [aggr] is in routing-instance "aggr", or, in other words,
single vrf named "aggr" is assigned to the interface on [pe] which faces [aggr].
So the answer I guess would be "single interface could have only 1 VRF assigned but there are workarounds for the specific circumstances".
Regards
Alex