[j-nsp] Cflowd question.

Dennis Ponne dennis at tune-in.nl
Mon Jul 10 05:24:40 EDT 2006

Hi All,

After a while searching for flow tools, I discoverd the package flowtools en
cflowd tools, installed it and got it up and running, no I have stats
concerning our network from AS number to AS number, wich protocols are being
used, and how much traffic they use.

Now I want to see something else and I can't seem to find the specific
software for this.

I want meassure traffic from a customer subnet (like 192.168.0.1/24) towards
other interfaces, so for example:

Customer subnet sends traffic towards transit 1, transit 2, and exchange
point 1.

Then I want to know based on percentile how much traffic the subnet does
towards these interfaces.

Does anyone has the software to do this, or a configuration example for this
with flow tools, it seems impossible for me to find correct and good working
software.

Thanks for your help,

Dennis Ponne
MuntInternet