[j-nsp] ERX Problem : MP BGP route import not working between 2 PE

Guillet, David (David) dguillet at lucent.com
Thu Jun 1 12:05:52 EDT 2006

Already looked in this direction but this is not that (show ip vrf detail
output ) :

On PE2

  Interface Configured:
    null0  ATM2/3.1011   tun mpls:vpnEgL200-7
  Import VPN Route Target Extended Communities:
     100:1101
  Export VPN Route Target Extended Communities:
     100:1101

And on PE1

  Interface Configured:
    null0  FastEthernet1/7.1   tun mpls:vpnEgL100-7
  Import VPN Route Target Extended Communities:
     100:1101
  Export VPN Route Target Extended Communities:
     100:1101
  No Import Route-map
  No Export Route-map

  I also used different AS# in my CE location

Regards

David