[j-nsp] Fwd: Re: Juniper m320 to alcatel 7670 oc-48 ATM issu

DARREN HARKINS, BLOOMBERG/ LONDON OF dharkins at bloomberg.net
Fri Mar 17 11:44:30 EST 2006

power outputs from both sides are -4dBm - have added 7dBm attenuaters to both
legs - take the heat down a little (just in case it IS too hot).  no difference
seen :-( Short fibres - both kit in same room - <<-1dBm across fibre

concatenated - both ends :-)

Checked both ends ARE set to sonet  - luckily they are - or I would be sneaking
away VERY shame faced at this time :-)

section and line errors appear non existant - so any advice on knobs I can turn
will be gratefully rx'd to get rid of pesky rdi-p

Cheers - D