[j-nsp] VPLS with 2 interfaces on the same router

Angel Bardarov angel.bardarov at btc-net.bg
Tue Apr 17 15:27:46 EDT 2007

BTW -  I see you have configured "site-identifier 300" and "site-range
10". The value of "site-identifier" must be equal or less then the value
of " site-range". With your current configuration if you configure this
VPLS service on another router the traffic won't be forwarded over the
MPLS cloud.
Can  you post the output from "show vpls connections detail"?
Angel