[j-nsp] VPLS tunnel LSP establishment

Erdem Sener erdems at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:43:29 EDT 2007

Monika,

 I would say establishing neighborships, tunnels etc. with router
id's/loopbacks is generally a good idea, unless you need to otherwise
for a very good reason.

 Doing so should not only let you easily use alternate paths between
your P/PE routers as mentioned before but also keep 'clean'
configurations.

 Cheers,
 Erdem