[j-nsp] VPLS tunnel LSP establishment

Monika M monika.vpls at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:35:52 EDT 2007

I agree with you that router ID configuration is not mandatory to be a
routable address as per theory. But Don't many vendors mandate using
Loopback address when it comes to RSVP-TE, static LSP etc....?
           Another point: I beleive recursive lookup is no longer required
for L2VPN NLRI next hop processing as we need to only find out a tunnel LSP
to the nexthop (Provider edge device for which the PW is  established) and
not the immediate directly connected nexthop.

Regards,
Monika