[j-nsp] Traffic statistics explanation

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:51:38 EDT 2007

   Well I'm not 100% sure but I would guess that since you cleared the
counters (4secs before), the byte counter hadn't updated yet, but the
rate counter had.  If you retry this test and wait another second or
so before doing a 'sho int ge-2/1/0 extensive', do you see the byte
counter showing values ?  Or still just the rate (bps) counter ?

David