[j-nsp] ERX 710 LAC

Sven Juergensen s.juergensen at kielnet.de
Wed Jan 31 05:28:00 EST 2007

Hi again,

the LNS-admin changed something on their end
and it seems that things are okay now. It's
a basic config looking like this:

aaa domain-map "test"
 router-name internet
 ipv6-router-name default
 tunnel 3
  address "1.1.1.1"
  source-address "2.2.2.2"
  client-name "LAC"
  server-name "LNS"
  password foobar
  preference 2
 tunnel 4
  address "1.1.1.2"
  source-address "2.2.2.2"
  client-name "LAC"
  server-name "LNS"
  password foobar
  preference 3

The second tunnel has been added for redundancy
purposes. I still need to find out if this works
but the basic tunnel and the sessions seem to
establish.

Is there anything else i should be aware of?

Thanks in advance,

Sven Juergensen