[j-nsp] j2300 cf upgrade

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Wed Jun 20 14:13:01 EDT 2007

Mike,

Try leaving off the "as-primary" keyword when doing the snapshot to
the USB.

The "as-primary" keyword is only necessary if the destination of your
snapshot will be used in the primary CF slot. So, don't use it when
doing the snapshot to the USB device, but once you're booted off the
USB with the new blank CF installed, you'll then want to do "request
system snapshot media compact-flash partition as-primary" to get
JUNOS onto the new primary CF.

Also, can you tell me what version of JUNOS you're using?

--Stacy