[j-nsp] aggregate link problem between juniper T640 and cisco6509

andre.pronk at kpn.com andre.pronk at kpn.com
Fri Mar 16 11:11:28 EST 2007

The next problem that i have is that when i configure port-channel on a cisco6509
with two TenGig interfaces.I have to configure the channel group mode active when i
make this connection to a juniper T640.And LAPC on on the juniper

The problem that occur is that the aggregate link on the juniper exist
with some unit's (vlans) and is not a routed link.

can someone tell me what he configuration coould be when you
want to create a aggregate link between a ciso and a juniper
on a trunk line

The aggregate link will not come online.

greetings andre