[j-nsp] Netscreen Virtualization?

Kim Halavakoski kim at halavakoski.net
Sun Sep 2 16:32:52 EDT 2007

Hello,
I am curious about the Juniper Netscreen virtualization features.
Does anybody have experience in running ISG VSes in highly critical
environments? Does it work well? Stable enough to run on critical
systems or is one better off running highly critical systems on
separate hardware?
I have been looking into Checkpoint VSX but that platform seems to be
very unmature and I am now looking into what Juniper can offer on the
virtualization frontier...anybody care to share experiences?

Best regards,
Kim Halavakoski
Kim Halavakoski                www.halavakoski.net
kim at halavakoski.net    photos.halavakoski.net