[j-nsp] newbie to Juniper ERX

Tejal Shah stejal at TechMahindra.com
Wed Sep 12 03:18:31 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I m new to juniper.

I need some info on junper erx-1410 with following scenario.

We will use this as BRAS for aggregating metroE customers traffic.

After authentication using pppoe all the user will have default profile
which will have access to only walled garden site.

Subscriber will then access the portal page on select their profile and
same will get applied to their session on ERX without disconnection.

I need

            > basic configuration on ERX for this  and what command I
should pass via portal on BRAS so that changes in user profile will done
on their sessions.

Regards

Tejal Shah

Disclaimer: