[j-nsp] Load balance with 2 adsl pics

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Jul 23 10:00:04 EDT 2008

I would also like to do this but does anybody know if the per-flow load
balancing will correctly distribute multiple GRE sessions between the
same pair of IP addresses fairly across the two paths?

AFAIK it will NOT do this and so per-flow load balancing will not always
... balance :)

Thanks,
Leigh Porter
UK Broadband